Quality Assurance A PTUK certified Play Therapist has completed intensive training and will be on the Play Therapy register. Overseen by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
The following criteria will be followed:
- Commitment to the PTUK Ethical framework for their play therapy practice.
- An up to date and clear Disclosure and Baring Service Check (enhanced and ‘Update Service’).
- Data Compliance – Registration with the ICO as a data controller.
- Specialist Therapy Insurance (Holistic Insurance Services) Public/Products/liability.
- On-going supervision of play therapy practice.
- On-going CPD for personal development.
Sarah holds a Paediatric First Aid Certificate, is a Mental Health First-Aider and has relevant Schools Safeguarding Training, 2021.