Finding a play therapist and referring a child.

Sarah at Creative-Me works both privately, and within schools For parents/ carers: if you feel your child would benefit from Play Therapy-please get in touch to find out about the next steps.

For schools: If you recognise that there is a child in your classroom who would benefit from Play Therapy, please speak to the SENCO and ask them to get in touch.  Sarah will be happy to carry out an assessment, agree the objectives of the therapy, discuss the number of sessions and fees.

For costs for both private and school sessions please contact Sarah at Creative-Me

Quality Assurance A PTUK certified Play Therapist has completed intensive training and will be on the Play Therapy register. Overseen by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA)

The following criteria will be followed:

  • Commitment to the PTUK Ethical framework for their play therapy practice.
  • An up to date and clear Disclosure and Baring Service Check (enhanced and ‘Update Service’).
  • Data Compliance – Registration with the ICO as a data controller.
  • Specialist Therapy Insurance (Holistic Insurance Services) Public/Products/liability.
  • On-going supervision of play therapy practice.
  • On-going CPD for personal development.